Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 2012 on FB

June 1: I am Utah-bound today with my 4 boys and no nusband for 4 days...Adventure Time!!!

June 8: One week of summer already gone! I have loved every minute of it!!! My faves from the past week: rollerskating, swimming, assembling new furniture, sanding the deck, swinging in the hammock, and laying on the grass in the sun!

June 13: I used the final onion from last year's garden in tonight's dinner. And for the first time in almost a year, we had to buy onions and potatoes at the store. I truly love eating home-grown food, and I can't wait to start eating food from this year's garden...hurry up radishes!

June 15: the 2nd week of summer has gone. It was filled with kids' soccer games, staining the deck & fences, working for the golf course, house chores, evening walks, eating desserts, playing on the green grass, and water gun fights. I'm still so happy that summer is here!

June 17: I love random rendezvous' in my yard during the summer! Mostly, we have kids and family show up...but sometimes I'm lucky to have friends stop by, too!

June 22: 3rd week of summer gone...still loving life for the most part (sometimes the whiny boys cloud my happy rays). This week in a nutshell: We hosted a fabulously fun family reunion last weekend with 100 people in our backyard, I was shocked to discover I was getting released from teaching sunday school at church on sunday, I took the boys to 3 awesome days of art in the park, and we had a young woman move in with us for the summer.

June 28: Took my boys to see Madagascar 3 in the theater yesterday, and we all absolutely loved it! I think it's the best Madagascar one yet!!!

June 29: 4th week of summer gone all too quickly! And what a fun one it was! The 3 younger boys finished their soccer season, Ammon golfed at a tournament in American Falls, we went swimming at the awesome Ross Park Pool, visited Massacre Rocks state park, we hosted an EQ dinner party and ate prime rib, the boys played with cousins in our backyard and had friend sleepovers, and we saw Madagascar 3 in the theater.

No comments: