Saturday, February 25, 2012

2 months later...

...and I finally uploaded Christmas photos to my blog! They are on the "12th Day of Christmas" post, so scroll down to see them. I'm hoping to get back into the spirit of blogging again! I am 2 months behind on my posts, but I've really missed writing and looking at my photos. A few weeks ago, I ordered my first blog book that included all my blog posts from the year 2008, which was the year I began this blog. When the book came in the mail last week, all my boys loved looking through it. It gave me great pleasure to see them enjoy our family photos and my journaling, and I don't want to give up on my blogging just because I'm depressed. Seeing my boys carry that book around for days and hearing them talk about all that was in it gave me the determination I need to continue blogging!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Where did you go to make your blog book? I have been wanting to do that.
This is Katrina Price

Sunshine Designed said...

And how much did you spend on the book or did you find a great deal? I've started one but have not finished yet.