Monday, July 11, 2011

Sisters

A month ago, my 3 younger sisters came to visit us in Salmon. While they were here, we watched movies, went to the hot springs, played games, and ate together. (Thank you Trina for the photo!)

And those girls stayed up super late both nights and slept in very late both mornings. Ahhh, the life of the single ladies!

Having all my younger sisters in Salmon at the same time has only happened twice before now in the 10 years that we've lived here. I'm glad they came to visit us, and I'm glad they stayed more than just 2 hours (which is typical for my family), but it happened on a weekend that we weren't able to do many other fun activities together. Because of scheduling conflicts, Josh and Ammon were gone most of the weekend, so we didn't do anything we normally like to do when guests come, like: riding 4-wheelers, riding horses, going for a drive in the mountains, going golfing, or floating down the river. So, I'm hoping that someday they'll come again and we get to do some or all of those fun things together!

Thank you, sisters of mine, for taking the time to come visit us in Salmon! The boys liked being spoiled by you when you were here!

4 comments:

Hailey Linger said...

So glad your sisters came to visit. I love the photo of all of you. It sounds like you still had fun even without the planned activities.

Tawna said...

I love you!

D'Neill said...

You are all so beautiful!!

Gina said...

i HAVE TRIED FOR DAYS TO POST A COMMENT, HOPE IT WORKS THIS TIME!
YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE, HOW FUN TO HAVE SISTERS!!!