Tuesday, February 1, 2011

11

On 1-11-11, Ammon turned 11. He requested that at 11:11, I take treats to his class at school. What a great idea! So, I took pixie stix, and gave each student in his class two of them.

Here's my awesome 11-year-old & his class on 1-11-11, at 11:11...
That night, I made what Ammon requested for his birthday dinner: steak and mashed potatoes with gravy (his FAVORITE food!):
And for his birthday cake this year, he requested to have bread pudding:
Grandma & Grandpa T. came up and ate dessert with us and together we all watched Ammon open his big pile of gifts. He is one loved boy!
Ammon was super happy with all of his gifts, and loved celebrating his special day. Thanks to Gma & Gpa Tolman, Gma & Gpa Perkins, Uncle Gideon, Uncle Mick, Aunt Tawna, Aunt Tabbi, Aunt Trina, and Great Gma Parsons for remembering his birthday and making him feel special, too!!

Happy Birthday Ammon! I can't believe how grown up you're getting! We love you so much and are so proud of the boy that you are and the young man that you're becoming. You are one, one great boy (hint: one one=11!!). Enjoy being 11--it's a great number and you'll only get to be it once!

1 comment:

Myrna said...

What a wonderful birthday Ammon. Nice to see all the pictures. No school for me today -24, so I had time to look at blogs.
Heard you had an earthquake today. We had one last week and my file cabinet was rattling.