Friday, January 28, 2011

500

I started blogging in May 2008.

In May 2009, I was happy to announce that I'd done 100 blog posts.

Over the last year and a half, my blogging has become more frequent, and today marks my 500th blog post!!! I'm so excited!

I love numbers, I love accomplishments, and I love contests. Here's all three of those in one....

To celebrate my 500th blog post accomplishment, I'm going to reward a reader with a prize. I've picked a random number, and if you comment on this blog, and are that certain number of person that's commented, you win!!

Good Luck! And thanks for reading my blog!

8 comments:

Jim and Tam J. :-} Smile said...

I have so Enjoyed reading your blog, I check it daily - Love & Miss you guys!!!

TheFoxs said...

i loving reading ur life adventures. blogging is a good way for journal writing. Wow on 500. U r amazing. thanks for writing

darcymae said...

a random number?! thats bull crap. tell me what number i need to be so that i can make SURE i win!!

Marsha said...

Well, here goes nothing, right?! Thanks for posting. Could it be some homemade pumpkin butter? :)

Gina said...

Congrats on your 500. I've enjoyed reading your posts!

Tawna said...

I love you! PS, why did you guys get a new car?

Holly said...

Happy 500th! Here's to at least 500 more!!

EmWJ said...

Here's to 500 more!