Wednesday, December 15, 2010

15th Day of Christmas - Alyssa

Introducing...Josh's sister-in-law ALYSSA
Alyssa is married to Josh's younger brother Gideon. He couldn't have picked a better wife if we'd all hand-picked her ourselves! We all love her and we are so glad that she is now a part of our family!

Alyssa is gorgeous and is so photogenic. I think her skin tone is so pretty, and she has perfect skin, too! (Her and Gideon are going to have lots of beautiful babies someday!) She has a beautiful smile, a delightful giggle, and a lovely laugh. Her smile lights up a room, and hearing her laugh is heart-warming!

Not only is she pretty, but she is talented too! Like Gideon, she is also a dancer, and is a graceful one! She was on the dance team during their college years and she is mesmerizing to watch on stage. She performs ballet beautifully. And she's also been a gymnast since her childhood. I used to dream of doing clog and ballet when I was a teenager, but I had to take piano lessons instead. I'm okay with it now, since I probably don't have the body-type for it anyway, but when I watch Alyssa dance, my mind dreams of dancing just like her. Last spring, Gideon and Alyssa did the cutest dance duet together at the local dance recital. He clogged, and she did ballet. It was an incredible duet! They make the perfect team!

She is also an excellent photographer: she has an eye for beauty, and captures life so well using her photo lens. I absolutely love her work!

Alyssa is sweet and kind. She speaks so positively of others and is optimistically realistic. She is a dreamer and a wisher and a hoper. She brings the gift of happiness to any situation. She is just such a lovely person! I enjoy being around her because I feel like she appreciates life for what it is. She is spiritual and religious. She's funny and light-hearted. She's sensible and understanding.

Alyssa comes from a very supportive, close-knit, loving family. She loves her family with all her heart, and for good reason: they are all quality people. She was raised in a loving home with amazing parents who were wonderful examples of righteousness and togetherness. Her older sister and 3 older brothers are funny and fun and nice and happy and smart, too. They have a great time when they get together!

Alyssa, I love you and I adore you! You are one gifted lady! And I'm thankful to be able to call you family. I'm so grateful for you and for the person that you are. I enjoy being around you, and my boys love it when "aunt alyssa" comes to visit! We can't wait to see you two again!!

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Um, she is GORGEOUS!!!!

alyssa said...

thanks for making my day, kala. I'm so lucky to have you.