Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is the Halloween that doesn't end...

On the 1st DAY OF HALLOWEEN, (Thursday the 28th)...

Jonah and Micah walked through their school for the Costume Parade,

Jonah and Micah ate and played at their school Class Party,
All four boys scooped out their pumpkins, and I carved 2 of them,
And the whole family attended our Ward Halloween party with carnival games, a chili feed, and trick-door-treating inside the church!

On the 2nd DAY OF HALLOWEEN (Friday the 29th)...

We took the boys down main street in the afternoon for the Salmon Merchant's Trick-or-Treating,

I carved 2 more of the boys' pumpkins,

and then I took the three older boys to the School Halloween Carnival.

On the 3rd DAY OF HALLOWEEN (Saturday the 30th)...

Josh and I carved the final 2 pumpkins, lit them all up, and set them on the porch,

And I took the boys Trick-or-Treating to friends and neighbors, while dad stayed home to hand-out candy. And since no kids stopped by our house this year, it meant more chocolate for Josh and I to eat!

On the 4th DAY OF HALLOWEEN (Sunday, October 31st--the REAL Holiday)

We did nothing. Well, okay--that's not completely accurate. After church, the boys ate loads of Halloween candy and we picked up wrappers all day long!

I LOVE Halloween!!! It was fun to have it last SO long this year!

No comments: