Thursday, November 11, 2010

Speaking Words of Wisdom

Josh and I were driving in the car yesterday, and Kanyon was in the seat behind us playing a nintendo ds. He was talking to the screen, saying "you doopid guy. no, not dat! you DOOPID guy!". After a minute he exclaimed "Yeah!! I SO happy now!!!". Josh and I burst out laughing! It was hilarious and so adorable!
A few hours later, we were back in the car, and I was telling Josh I loved him, and Josh said he loved me back. From the back seat, Kanyon piped up "I huv you guys". It was SO precious! We love you too, Kanyon!!

4 comments:

darcymae said...

dude, that is SO cute!! i am a huge fan of the word "doopid". it seems like all kids say it like that and it is adorable!

Tawna said...

Oh man..I love Kanyon. I seriously miss your kids Kala. All the time..

Trina said...

I adore little-kid speech. Add that to Kanyon's cuteness and I wish I was there!

alyssa said...

i love this.