Monday, October 4, 2010

Tee Time

A few afternoons during September, Kanyon and I got bored at home and decided to go to the golf course to see dad and play a round of golf. The golf course is one of Kanyon's favorite places to go; he's loved playing the game of golf since he was 18 months old! He's a left-handed player like Ammon, so he's now using Ammon's old left-handed clubs. If we stop by the golf course late in the afternoon, Josh will be finishing up his work for the day so he is able to go golfing with us. And usually, in the late afternoon, there's not as many golfers on the course, so it's nice to let Kanyon play without worrying that we are slowing somebody down or that he'll get hit by someone's ball while he's on the course.

Kanyon likes to put his golf ball right by Josh's and then he says "wait a me, dad" so he can hit his ball first. Kanyon's game is definitely improving! When he hits the ball, it can go as far as 50 feet now! It's so fun to watch him hit the ball and run after it to hit it again!!!He's so happy when he's playing golf with his dad! I truly enjoyed those few relaxing September afternoons that were spent golfing. I didn't actually participate in the sport once in September, instead I just watched my husband and youngest son play together. That was the best part, as it brought me much happiness in itself!!!

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

That is SO neat! He's going to be a pro. I can tell :)

Tawna said...

He's so cute. Love you guys!