Sunday, September 5, 2010

Summer 2010 Top 10

It's been so chilly the last few days, autumn is definitely in the air! Fall is my favorite season, as well as Josh's--I'm especially looking forward to experiencing and enjoying fall this year. It's been a rough summer for us, so I'm not very sad that it's over. Here's a summary of this year's Summer Top Ten List:

1. Moving into our New House!
We've been looking forward to this for YEARS! We started moving in on June 7, and finished on July 10! We've been loving our new house ever since!
2. Tolman Reunion at Mantua
Such a great annual reunion--it's always full of good food, great company, and happy moments!
3. Cousins Camp at Craters of the Moon
We loved Camping, the Cousins, the Caves, the Cones, & the Craters!
4. Ammon's Idaho Jr. Golf tournaments
4 tournaments in 4 cities, and one 2nd place medal--a great start to his golfing career!
5. Visit Grandma and Grandpa Parsons in Great Falls, MT
This was our favorite trip of the summer! Such a nice, relaxing break from life!

6. Celebrate 4th of July in Salmon
The best part of the weekend was being with family!

7. Rex Tolman Reunion in Blackfoot
This was the first reunion of its kind, and was a delight to be at!

8. Camping at Meadow Lake
We planned on going, but the day before we left, Ammon had a scary accident with his fingers and the running lawnmower. So, we didn't get everything packed and done in time. We went to Williams Lake instead--it was closer and void of people. It turned out wonderful!

9. Perkins Reunion at Lagoon & Bear Lake
Lagoon was crazy and Bear Lake was calming. All my siblings came except Lisa, and I enjoyed bonding with them!

10. Hosting our annual BBQ
Unfortunately, for the first time since 2004, I did not host my annual summer BBQ. I'm kinda sad about that. BUT--one day in July, I watched two of my friends' kids for the day, and it turned out to be one of my favorite days this whole summer (i only remembered to pull the camera out once during the day because we were having so much fun)!

No comments: