Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tolman Reunion 2010

I love the annual Benjamin Hewitt Tolman reunion!!! It's held a weekend in June every year, and it's always so fun! This year was no exception! The first weekend of June we headed to Mantua, Utah. (Remember THIS from last year? Click if you want to know how to correctly pronunciate Mantua!!)

You can't go wrong with the location of Mantua...half of it looks like this:the other half looks like this:And all that separates the beach's sunny paradise from the park's shady trees is a little gravel road--it's perfect for family together time!!!

(Of course you can't go wrong with cotton candy to bring families together, either!!!)We spent the day eating, talking, laughing, eating, talking, and laughing!!! (I guess when I say "we", I really just mean "me".)
The kids splashed in the reservoir, climbed the trees, swung on the swings, went 'fishing' for cool prizes, and played ball with their cousins!

I love being a Tolman!!! (good thing I married one!)

No comments: