Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Word Winner

Last year when I played the "Boggler for a Blogger" game, I had a lot of responses! This year--not so much. But thank you to everyone who played along. I just love playing this game (in real life and online). I decided before I posted the game/contest this time that the person/persons who commented with the biggest words, receiving the highest number of points, would be the winner(s). The scoring system in Boggle goes like this: 3 and 4 letter words = 2 points, 5 letter words = 3 points, 6 letter words = 4 points, and so on.
The winner this time around is Ammon who earned 7 points with his words: priest (2), series (3), and erase (2). Way to go!!! After he saw my contest on the blog, he took it very seriously and got the dictionary out and searched the boggle cube for over an hour!! He definitely did a great job for being 10 years old, and I think he's very deserving of the win!!!

The 2nd place honorary mention is a 3-way tie with 5 points each: Alyssa with tipsy, spree, & pity, Tiffany with seer, trees, & tries, and Meichelle with spry, stirs , & gipsy.

And now, as promised, this week I'm going to get back to editing my photos and updating my blog!

1 comment:

alyssa said...

beat by ammon AGAIN!!