Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bucket List: Items #3, 4, 5

When Josh and I met, we discovered that neither of us had been to a concert, but we both really wanted to. We made it a goal of ours to attend one. Finally, after 8 years of marriage, I got tickets to see Nickelback in concert--with my sisters! Josh said he couldn't go because he'd already committed himself to attend an overnight scout camp/hike. It was totally his loss (especially since he hurt his foot really bad on that scout hike while I was gone!). Nickelback was absolutely amazing in concert!!! And I really enjoyed going to see it with my sisters! After that night, I made it a personal goal to see a concert at least once EVERY year. So far, I've kept that goal. And Josh has come with me to every concert since then, too! We can't believe we waited so long to start going to them! My favorite concerts as of yet have been: Nickelback, Faith Hill/Tim McGraw, and Muse. But you know who I would LOVE to see in concert? U2, Bon Jovi, and Celine Dion. I have loved all three since I was a teenager, and I know that all three would be fabulous performers! Back in February, I purchased tickets for Josh and I to see U2 in concert TONIGHT, but due to an emergency back surgery for Bono, that concert has been delayed until next year. I can't tell you how disappointed I am! Someday, hopefully someday, I will see these favorite performers of mine live in concert!
My Official Bucket List Items # 3, 4, 5: See U2, Bon Jovi, and Celine Dion perform in concert!!!

3 comments:

Debra said...

My sister was a HUGE Bon Jovi fan...She was 8 years older than me and she had a lifesize picture of him on her wall...I hope you get to go!

darcymae said...

i am the biggest bon jovi fan EVER (he's the ony guy on my laminated list (if you dont get it, look it up. yep. he can lay his hands on me anytime!) and he is AMAZING in concert. but i gotta say that i am disappointed to see his name on any list so close to celine dions. bleh!

Miss Heather said...

Bon Jovi is AMAZING live!! He is on MY laminated list too!!!

As for Celine Dion... ewwwww... gross... I detest her and everything she touches with her awful voice... I'm not kidding. I really detest her...