Thursday, May 13, 2010

Living in Cardboard Boxes

A family friend gave us some giant cardboard boxes.

For the boys, it felt like Christmas morning; they were SO happy!

They played 'fort' in the boxes during the day, and they slept in their boxes for 3 nights.

The boxes were so huge that they took up all the floor space in the boys' room.
Which meant the boys were bringing their toys to the living room to play with, and I was constantly tripping over everything!

On the 4th day, I informed the boys that we are not homeless, and it was time to get rid of the cardboard houses they had created.

It was a sad day for them.

But I was happy to have the space reclaimed and the ability to provide a real roof over their heads once again!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Love it! and I totally understand the need to get rid of them after 3 days...They tend to take over!

Tawna said...

SO cute!!! I love it! I would have joined them ;)