Friday, April 23, 2010

Fourth Grade Finale

The 4th grade musical program was at the beginning of April. I've loved watching Ammon's musical performances the last several years; this was his final elementary school concert, and I can honestly say that I will miss them!Ammon was in the 2nd row from the top. He said he's been in the same row during the last four years' programs! The children sang songs for about 45 minutes. This year, Ammon's favorite musical selections were "Way Down Yonder in the Brickyard" and "I's the B'y" (to hear the partial song, press pause on my blog music at the bottom of the page):

Ammon also got to be a special participant in "The Clapping Song":

Great job Ammon on another successful musical program! It's been an absolute joy for me to watch you sing and perform!

1 comment:

Sunshine Designed said...

Way to go Ammon! Hope your wrist is feeling better. Aspen wishes she could sign your cast!