Monday, January 11, 2010

10 Goals for 2010

1. go to the temple 6 times

2. read the entire Book of Mormon

3. lose 36 pounds and maintain that weight

4. go out once a month with other ladies

5. finish the England scrapbook

6. pay off my local credit card

7. lower and maintain my inbox to less than 50 emails at all times

8. catch up and maintain ordering photos within six months of being taken

9. make something new & different with every food item we grow

10. forgive someone who hurt me

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Those are good goals. I love that you made realistic yet challenging ones & then wrote them down. I always just have a huge list in my head & 'plan' on doing them...and then they never get done. I should follow your lead.

D'Neill said...

you are one fantastic goal setter - especially since you reach most all of them! You are an inspiration~

Chris said...

Great goals! If you ever come to Idaho Falls, let me know. I would love to see you guys!! Good luck with your goals and the year ahead.