Friday, October 16, 2009

QOTD humor

Me: "I'm singing the National Anthem at the H.S. football game on Friday"
Josh: (surprised) "Really? Have you ever sang it before?"
Me: "Yes...I AM an American!"

-----------

Kanyon pointed out SpongeBob on Micah's shirt.
Then Micah pointed at Kanyon's shirt and said: "Look, there's LIZE BUTTYEAR!" (he was wearing a Buzz Lightyear shirt)

----------

Jonah: "Mommy, are we going to town today"
Me: "No"
Jonah: "I want to come with you!"

----------

Ammon: "Do you think the tooth fairy pays extra for a braces bracket on a lost tooth? My dentist told me to tell you that it was worth more."

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Funny! I still have a newspaper picture from us singing the national anthem at the Padres baseball game in San Diego. :)

Sunshine Designed said...

Those made me laugh. So funny. I especially loved Jonah's. That happens to me all the time with the girls.

Jodi and Skott said...

thanks for the laughs!

Hailey Linger said...

OH crap, that is funny! I needed to read those today. Thanks for the text! Oh and I love your new family photo. Lookin good sexy mama!