Friday, September 4, 2009

Divine Twenty-Nine

July 29th was "Divine 29" day for my good friend Hailey and I. A few weeks after she turned 29, and a few weeks before I turned 30, we chose the day to pamper ourselves to celebrate our 29th year! It was awesome!

We got pedicures--my first one ever!
We went to a late lunch, and then picked out scrumptious chocolates at the candy store!
We saw Shakespeare in the Park's performance of "The Tempest"!
We had a mini-photo session with each other!
And topped it all off with some cheesecake from a local restaurant!! Ahhhhh, How Divine! (as Candice Olson would say!)

3 comments:

Trina said...

That looks like a delightful event. How did you enjoy the pedi? I've never gotten one either. I'm getting waves of jealousy because of that cheesecake..

Miss Heather said...

I can't believe that was your first pedicure!!! I LOVE THEM! I get them (when I can afford it) because I adore them. I had my first one right before I got married. :) What a fun day! And hot b&w pic of you, girl!

Gina said...

Looks like you girls had fun getting pampered! Too bad your 30 now. ha ha:)j/k.