Friday, August 21, 2009

Concerto Contesto

Remember how I said the next contest would be easier?! Well, here it is...
Concerto Contesto!
Here's the rules:
Correctly match the Photo with the correlating Concert we were at!!!
Photos are numbered and Concerts are lettered.
The first person with the most (or all) correct matches wins a Sur-PRIZE!
Contest ends Wednesday, August 26!
Good Luck and Happy Guessing!

PHOTOS:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
CONCERTS:

A. Faith Hill & Tim McGraw

B. Nickelback

C. Firehouse

D. Big & Rich

E. Poison

F. Chicago

4 comments:

Gina said...

1-E
2-A
3-F
4-D
5-C
6-B

Marsha said...

Wow~ I don't know the answers, but you have been to some AWESOME concerts.

alyssa said...

I tried to cheat using facebook, but it didn't work. You've been to some rad concerts!

Jackie said...

I've never been to a concert before...I know...sad. Those are awesome. Here are my guesses:
1-F
2-A
3-E
4-B
5-C
6-D