Friday, July 3, 2009

Mr. Fast Fingers

Ammon's 2nd piano recital was at the beginning of June. I just loved this cookie display his teacher set up!
He was SUPER nervous before the recital, and as a result, he played a speedy version of "Yankee Doodle" and "Hiawatha" was played in a different key!
Then Ammon and I played a fun duet together, "Feelin' Spiffy". It was a really upbeat, lively song!
After the recital, his teacher Nichole gave her 3 students certificates. Ammon received the "Fast Finger Award" for "playing every song in record time, and always wanting to play the songs that move right along".
That's our Ammon! Way to go son--We are so proud of you for continuing with it, practicing your music, and doing a great job!

2 comments:

Tawna said...

Ammon,

I would LOVE to hear you play! Keep practicing, someday you're going to be so grateful you did! I love you and I can't wait to see you at Yellowstone!! Have fun with grandma and grandpa Perkins ;)

Candise said...

Way to go Ammon. I am so proud of you! One of these days I am going to have to come to Salmon and listen to you play!