Friday, June 26, 2009

Where in the World is......

Uncle Gideon?
(did you find yourself singing the finish as Carmen Sandiego?!!!)

Gideon left this week for a few days, and the boys already miss him. So I wanna play a game. I came up with this poem in my dream last night:

He's in a place known by a nickname for a single star.
From Salmon, you can get there by plane or a long ride in a car.
If you take out 3 letters, the city itself would spell "Luck".
People in the area wear big hats, have big cattle ranches, and drive big trucks.

Any guesses? The first person to get the answer right, or the person with the closest answer will win a surPRIZE! Only one guess per person please! I'll let you know on Monday what the answer is and who the winner is!!! Good Luck!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

my guess is Lubbock, TX

alyssa said...

...my guess is Lubbock Texas too. Except we never got to go to Lubbock on this trip- we only made it to Austin (which is almost as good). What a G-REAT poem!!

Trina said...

Casey is from Nampa, Idaho, like 5 hours away from me. So it was really nice of him to come see me.

Gina said...

My Question is where in the world is Kala Tolman? I mean come on, no post in 4 days. (?)

I would have chosen Lubbock as well bet it was already chosen.