Thursday, February 19, 2009

Super Star #1

Jonah was the SuperStar for a week at preschool last month. He helped me make a poster about him to share with the class.
He took chocolate pudding for the kids in his class to make together and eat! His teacher Miss Darla helped him make a crown with his name on it. When it was time to talk about the poster, we shared with everyone what the photos were about. Then Jonah used a star wand to choose one child at a time to ask him a question.
Jonah's favorite colors are blue and black and green.
His favorite place to eat is McDonalds.
His favorite foods are lasagna and pizza.
He likes to play with cars.
He is very good at playing Nintendo.
He enjoys camping and playing with his brothers.
Jonah has a terrific laugh and he has a good sense of humor and is great at telling stories.

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Oh man, it's hard for me sometimes to read yours and Jens blog without crying because I miss the kids SOOO much. Can I please come up and stay a weekend again with you guys this summer? I miss them too much. Are you going to be home for Easter? I think I'm driving home for it...