Friday, November 7, 2008

That's what little boys are made of

You know the poem, "Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails..." Well, I'm sad to say my oldest son has grown out of that cute little boy phase. This year, Dad took Ammon shopping for a Halloween costume. They showed up with a horrific zombie ensemble. I told Ammon he was lucky, because if it had been me that had gone with him and if he had told me that's what he wanted to be, he would've been OUT of luck. I would've made him be a bunny (you know, like the one that the boy wore on A Christmas Story) before I'd let him be that freaky-looking zombie. It's sad to see my little boy all big and scary-looking for Halloween. At least I still have the baby to dress-up as what I want him to be! And he was the CUTEST little puppy ever. Complete with a Puppy Dog Tail. Because, after all, that's what little boys are made of!!!

Ammon the Zombie

Bubbers the Puppy

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

I LOVE the Zombie costume! Awesome!

The Wanbergs said...

Scarey! Love all the dynamic duos costumes for the twins. How fun is that!