Thursday, November 6, 2008

My PC & ME

For the last two VERY LONG weeks, my computer was down due to a nasty virus. But it has been nursed back to good health and I'm glad to be back online again. In the last two weeks, I have filled my life with projects, projects, and more projects so that I wouldn't have to feel the pain of the void of my computer addiction!!! All trials bring blessings, and although it has been hard, it has also been a blessing for me to get so many other things accomplished! But, now I can once again enjoy the part of my life that brings me just a window of sanity each day. And for that, I thank you computer-fix-it-man. The window is open, and I can be sane again!!!

3 comments:

EmWJ said...

I know and hate that feeling. Welcome back to the online world!

Miss Heather said...

Man, call me next time. Michael can fix ANYTHING on a computer! I'm so so sorry you were "out of it" for a few weeks. I would be lost without my laptop!!

D'Neill said...

I need something fixed on my computer, but I honestly don't think I can give it up! What did we ever do before the internet? I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! :)