Thursday, September 25, 2008

Vote-O for My Photo!

I am entering a photo contest next week and want your input! I've been preparing all year by taking pictures with just the thought of entering them into this contest. HELP ME! There are only 4 categories, and I can only enter ONE into each category. Please Vote Now and tell me your favorite photo choice in each of these categories!

Category: Exotic

Choice 1:
Choice 2:
Choice 3:

Category: Rugged

Choice 1:
Choice 2:
Choice 3:
Choice 4:

Category: Tranquil

Choice 1:
Choice 2:
Choice 3:

Category: Living Creatures

Choice 1:
Choice 2:
Choice 3:

Your voice makes a difference! Thank you for participating in this crucial matter :0)!

5 comments:

Amy - said...

Hey! Beautiful pictures! :)

Here are my choices...

Exotic: Choice 1, but I would rotate the picture 90 degrees clockwise

Rugged: Choice 2

Tranquil: Choice 3 from the Exotic section.

Living Creatures: Choice 2

Good luck! Let us all know how you did! :)

Amy

D'Neill said...

Here goes -
Exotic: choice 1
Rugged: choice 4
Tranquil: choice 2
Living creatures: choice 2

Hope this helps, great pictures!!!!

Sunshine Designed said...

Great job with the photos.
Exotic-2
Rugged- 2- 4 is a close second
Tranquil- 1, I should be saying 3
living- 1 for sure! There are two living things in that photo!

Russ and Katie Olsen Family said...

Kala-
Awesome pictures! Here's my choices:
Exotic: 2
Rugged: 1
Tranquil: 3
Living: 1

Good luck and let us know how you did!

Sunshine said...

I will respond before I read the others comments, so I don't get tainted.

First Category: 1st Picture.
Second Category: 2, there is just something very rugged about the mountains.
Third Category: 3rd picture that is one I had a hard time with. When I think tranquil, I think water (beach, quiet spot) or meadow where everything is quiet...so the third is the closest.
4th, definitely the foot in the sand, so the 2nd picture. Nice photos though...