Monday, September 8, 2008

4 - 1 - 2 - 1 = what do I do now?

September 1: 4 boys were at home, and mommy was busy
September 2: 1 boy went to school, and there were 3 at home
September 8: 2 more boys went to preschool, and just 1 was left
Then mommy took that 1 to a babysitter.
Then what? What's a mommy to do with kid-free time???
Then....
Then mommy took pity on daddy. He needed help. Daddy was desperate-his employees all went back to school. He asked mommy for help. Mommy did what good wives do, she began a part-time job mowing lawns for daddy at the golf course for a few hours each day.

September 8: 4 [boys] - 1 [boy to school] - 2 [boys to preschool] - 1 [boy to babysitter] = 1 [busy mommy]!

Narrative:It seems like no matter how many kids I have, or how much time I have, life is just busy! It's a good busy, though. I like to stay busy. Busy with family, children, church, PTO, work, etc. My family remains my #1 priority, but I am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to help where help is needed at this point in my life!

2 comments:

EmWJ said...

So clever! That happens to me tomorrow. Marri first in school, then Sophie, Cecily starts preschool tomorrow, and Scott will be napping! So I'll have like an hour of free time! Well no, I have to do an index for a BYU professor's book. So yeah, so busy!

Tawna said...

I miss you guys! Did you know that I secretly love to mow lawns? I do! Are you liking it?