Friday, July 11, 2008

Do you see what I see?

My boys love to read the I Spy, Search & Find, and Where's Waldo books. When they bring those books home from the library, or pull one of those types of books off the shelf at home, I find myself staring for hours at pages searching for all the listed items! I thought I would play it with you and see how you fare!

"Can You See What I See, American Edition!"
On my previous post about Independence Day, do you see:
1. An American Flag
2. A BLUE baseball cap
3. 2 WHITE socks with 2 RED stripes
4. A star
5. 3 Army tanks
6. The number 1
7. Our own little grand Kanyon x4
8, 9, & 10. The letters "U", "S", and "A", using a different picture for each letter

4 comments:

Tawna said...

thanks for the reminder about what happened in the hotel, and yes, I remember coming home and being a clean freak! I've kind of lost that obsessive side of me...
My memories with you are of you teaching me and Tabbi school, coming up with dances with Heather and Amanda and performing them, and you always doing my hair! Oh, and remember the restaurant we made in our shed, TB & J's, or something? LOL...good times!

The Wanbergs said...

The first two made me think this was going to be easy. Are you just playing with us? I can't find any of the others...well except Kanyon in four different pictures.

Sunshine Designed said...

Thanks for the free entertainment!

Emily said...

Fun idea! my kids love those books too.