Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cool Car Show



Micah, Ammon, & Jonah checking out a bright blue 38 Chevy Coupe.


Every Father's Day Weekend in Salmon, a local organization hosts an awesome car show. We have gone every year for the past several years and the boys are finally old enough now that it was actually very enjoyable! They loved to see all the cars, and this year there was nobody crying, no strollers to push or kids to fall asleep in, and only twice did we have to say "DONT TOUCH"! Hooray for growing kids! The weather was warm and it was a super nice day! Everyone got thirsty, so we treated the kids (and Josh too) to ice cream afterwards.

Josh and the boys by an old delivery truck/wagon.


My favorite car was the red Cadillac, and Josh's favorite was the black Chevy Camaro with the painted flames and skull.














Ammon got to sit behind the wheel!

















Jonah being a cool car driver!


















They were sitting in a:

Micah also got to be a "truck" driver (he said he didn't want to drive a car!)


















This is what he was in:

When I was uploading all the car show pics I took today, I showed Josh and Ammon my favorite photo I took. It was of a unique dashboard of a Corvette. I loved the odometer because you could see the numbers in reverse from the front of the car. So I got a close up look, and shot the photo. Josh said it was a terrible picture. There was a lot of sunglare, so it didn't turn out as good as it would've on an overcast day, but it's still my favorite. So tell me what you honestly think, do you think it's as awesome as I do or terrible like Josh does?


2 comments:

BreAnne said...

I am so jealous I love going to old car shows. Every year my dad and I would go to this car show back home. Mild To Wild. It was our father daughter date. I would pick him up and we would go to a Mexican restaurant then head to the show. Cody doesn't share the love of old cars with me! I guess thats what I get for being the youngest and hanging out with my brothers when I was little!

Emily said...

Oh I miss the Salmon car show on Father's Day weekend. Joe would have loved that! I like your picture! And I posted my 10 on Tuesday a day late- but it's there:)