Sunday, May 25, 2008

Baseball...it was a HIT!!!

Spring is here! And that, for Ammon, means baseball! This year, Josh and I coached his team. Ammon is in the league between T-ball and minor league. For the 7-8 year olds, the coach pitches to the kids. Josh was a great pitcher and a super coach!

I was in charge of organizing the batting line-up and the out-field positions, which worked out perfect for me because I had to manage Jonah, Micah, and especially Kanyon as well! Interesting note: Ammon is right-handed when he writes, and left-handed for sports (baseball, golf).


Ammon is a great little player! It was a fun season and we had a great time seeing the kids on our team improve over the 6 weeks. But we are just as glad that the season has ended! Our life seemed to be scheduled around those twice-a-week games!

1 comment:

Tawna said...

I love Ammon! And I love baseball! I wish I could have seen him play a game...I miss the boys a lot! Give them hugs and kisses for me, okay?